Who We Are:
Dynamic Brands is the parent company for a portfolio of premium brand name companies in the sporting goods industry. We are a tight-knit team comprised of highly motivated collaborators and unconventional thinkers from all different backgrounds and experiences. Together, we have built an award-winning company culture that has allowed us to be recognized as one of Richmond’s Top Workplaces for 2022.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and / or Sales team to review business and individual accounts for collection efforts.
- Make outbound telephone calls to customers to negotiate payment arrangements while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Arrange debt repayment or establish repayment schedules based on financial situations of customers.
- Determine reasons for overdue payments and to review terms of sale.
- Send additional statements and or collection notices to selected accounts.
- Answer customer inquiries regarding account status or payment history.
- Perform research and/or verify charges or issue corrections to account balances.
- Thoroughly and accurately document all collection efforts for each assigned account
- Issue credits and review and release credit hold accounts.
- Update customers’ accounts for items such as address, returned mail, phone number, email, etc.
- Provide consistent feedback to the Controller in an effort establish the efficient and effective collections processes and procedures
- Other assignments and tasks as needed.
- Assist in the processing of Cash Applications
- Assist in the management of Resale Certificates
- Assist in the printing and mailing of all customer invoices and statements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field
- Possess 1+ years of experience in performing and managing credit and collections
- Possess 1+ years of experience in billing and / or coding
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
Please email your resume to our Human Resources Manager, Erin Engel, at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.