The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for answering incoming calls and e-mails from consumers, retailers and sales representatives placing orders, resolving customer issues and cross selling products.
General responsibilities include:
- Respond to consumer and retailer related inquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage and facilitate the placement of orders, tracking of shipments, warranty inquiries, billing questions, requests for information and recommendations from all levels of customers.
- Provide exceptional customer relations to achieve growth and service level objectives.
- Serve as a product expert on the organization’s product offerings, services and policies.
- Input and manage data in client base software and maintain account information as required.
- Compose and respond to emails demonstrating proper use of grammar and syntax.
- Work with assigned outside sales force (Independent Sales Representatives)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work well in a small team oriented, call center environment.
- Ability to up sell and promote all company products.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact positively with co-workers, consumers and sales professionals.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Innovative, strategic problem solver and results focused.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain high energy and enthusiasm.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of 2 (two) to 3 (three) years in sales/client customer service experience.