Who We Are:
At Dynamic Brands, we strive to create innovative, revolutionary products that make the golfing experience easier, more accessible, and more enjoyable for players of all skills levels. We are a tight-knit team comprised of highly motivated collaborators and unconventional thinkers from all different backgrounds and experiences. Integrity is at the forefront of everything we do, and it drives our dedication and guides us to reach our full potential day in and day out. Our team members are vital to the continued success of our operation, and our unique company culture that has allowed us to be recognized as Richmond’s Top Workplace for 2022 and PPAI Media’s Greatest Companies To Work For in 2023!
What You’ll Do:
Our Marketing Manager will be responsible for the overall execution of all marketing, including, but not limited to, brand management, social media strategy, digital marketing, public relations, advertising, and strategic partnerships.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance Available 1st of the month (Medical, Dental, Vision) & Other Benefits
- Company-sponsored events
- Employee recognition program (employee of the month/quarter/year)
- Competitive base salary
- Birthdays off with pay
- Employee discount on products
- Quarterly bonuses
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the marketing team including graphic designers, content specialist and social media manager.
- Provide direction and oversee marketing strategy, coordination of all marketing efforts, execute and communicate marketing plan with sales and product teams.
- Plan the execution of go-to-market processes from product launch, POP collateral, product photography, content, website presence, digital and print creative to press releases, product reviews and placement.
- Develop B2B and B2C channel strategies and maximize overall brand strategy.
- Direct the efforts of the design team to develop promotions, advertising, collateral, and sales support material.
- Organize and oversee digital strategy, affiliate marketing efforts and e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Work with the Sales Manager to help drive sales and grow brand awareness.
- Prepare and plan annual sales meetings.
- Prepare and plan all aspects of trade show planning including booth design, branding, and marketing materials.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum 5-7 years of marketing and promotion experience
- Management and Leadership experience
- Experience working within NetSuite is a plus
- Exceptional written communication skills via e-mail and use of proper syntax a must
- Must possess demonstrated problem-solving ability, creativity, and initiative.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail is a must