Dynamic Brands is hiring a Sales Coordinator in Richmond, VA.
Who We Are:
At Dynamic Brands, we strive to create innovative, revolutionary products that make the golfing experience easier, more accessible, and more enjoyable for players of all skills levels. We are a tight-knit team comprised of highly motivated collaborators and unconventional thinkers from all different backgrounds and experiences. Integrity is at the forefront of everything we do, and it drives our dedication and guides us to reach our full potential day in and day out. Our team members are vital to the continued success of our operation, and our unique company culture that has allowed us to be recognized as Richmond’s Top Workplace for 2022 and PPAI Media’s Greatest Companies To Work For in 2023!
Responsible for delivering effective and consistent communication with both internal and external teams regarding, but not limited to:
- New Sales Programs & Growth Opportunities
- Work within the Sales Team to grow sales, increase distribution, and identify potential growth and sales opportunities
- Sales Updates
- Prepare, proof, and edit business correspondence, sales memos, agendas, and presentations using Microsoft Office
- Manage and maintain retail pricing policies
- Prepare sales presentations that include, but are not limited to, Price Lists, Catalogs, etc.
- Maintain online product assortments with various Ecommerce partners
- Perform marketplace and industry research and analysis of market trends, customer needs, competitive products, and pricing
- Marketing & P.R.
- Assist the Marketing Department in generating and scheduling representative related e-blasts in Klaviyo
- Assist in the preparation and execution of industry trade shows and tournament sales booths
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure the timely delivery of sales samples
- Respond to customer feedback and provide after-sales support when requested
- Must have a Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Sales or other related skills and knowledge
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in inside sales or marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills needed
- Highly effective verbal and written communicator with the ability to clearly articulate a variety of ideas and concepts
- Must possess demonstrated problem solving ability, creativity, and initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Golf knowledge is preferred but not necessary
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance Available 1st of the month (Medical, Dental, Vision) & Other Benefits
- Company-sponsored events
- Employee recognition program (employee of the month/quarter/year)
- Competitive base salary
- Birthdays off with pay
- Employee discount on products
- Quarterly bonuses
For consideration please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org