t Dynamic Brands, we strive to create innovative, revolutionary products that make the golfing experience easier, more accessible and more enjoyable for players of all skills levels. We are a tight-knit team comprised of highly motivated collaborators and unconventional thinkers from all different backgrounds and experiences. Integrity is at the forefront of everything we do, and it drives our dedication and guides us to reach our full potential day in and day out. Our team members are vital to the continued success of our operation, and our unique company culture makes us one of Richmond’s greatest businesses to work for.
Responsibilities and Critical Competencies Include:
- Creates dynamic content templates for web, employing industry and design best practices.
- Assist, create, and design a broad range of marketing websites
- Make web updates as needed to ensure a consistent web designs
- Designs and creates engaging and responsive microsites for key retailers and partnerships.
- Works with the Marketing team to support new product and branding initiatives that are compatible with the established brands under Dynamic Brands.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Shopify required
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, outstanding organization, and time management skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines with a sense of urgency.
- A strong sense of ownership in the work product with a keen eye for design details.
- Web design, layout, updating and digital publishing essential.
- Proactive about researching and implementing new web features.
- Utilizes analytic data to optimize user experience and customer retention.
- Must have a strong sense of typography, layout, design, color, and overall aesthetics.
- Knowledge of NetSuite a plus
- A bachelor’s degree with a specialization in graphic design or advertising communications preferred, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 year of experience in web design or coding preferred
- Excellent Mac based computer skills especially Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign). Some web based & video software experience desirable, but not essential.
- Must have the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, and as part of a team.
- Has the initiative to source information and gather answers to questions pertinent to the success of the project
For consideration please submit your resume to email@example.com