Who We Are:
Dynamic Brands is the parent company for a portfolio of premium brand name companies in the sporting goods industry. We are a tight-knit team comprised of highly motivated collaborators and unconventional thinkers from all different backgrounds and experiences. Together, we have built an award-winning company culture that has allowed us to be recognized as one of Richmond’s Top Workplaces for 2022.
What You’ll Do:
As the Customer Support Specialist in our Richmond, VA location, you will work alongside a team of other support specialists to act as the main point of contact between Dynamic Brands and their consumers to achieve the company’s overall financial and customer satisfaction goals. This includes answering customer phone calls, responding to email inquiries and working with the internal sales team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of products according to customer needs.
- Answer and respond to customer phone calls and email inquiries
- Enter sales orders/quotes into company order entry platform (NetSuite)
- Assist Account Managers with Open Orders / Quotes Report for assigned sales representatives and consumer orders.
- Respond to sales related inquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Upsell products and programs through consultative recommendations.
- Proactively utilize creative solutions to grow sales.
General Responsibilities Include:
- Assist the Sales Department in growing both sales and distribution.
- Assist management with special projects and related tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work well in a small team oriented, call center environment.
- Ability to up sell and promote all company products.
- Golf knowledge and / or experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact positively with co-workers, consumers and sales professionals.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Innovative, strategic problem solver and results focused.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain high energy and enthusiasm.
- Minimum of 2 (two) to 3 (three) years in sales/client customer service experience.
CLICK HERE to submit your resume for consideration